Follow these rules when contacted by the police or arrested:
- DON’T TALK!
- CALL THE LAW FIRM OF JAG, P.L.L.C.
- NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, DON’T TALK!!
- CALL ATTORNEY JOHNNY A. GASPARD.
- NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, STILL DON’T TALK!!
Those rules just mentioned above are YOUR RIGHTS! Your right to not say anything that will get you in more trouble and the right to a skilled criminal defense attorney to protect your rights. The criminal defense attorneys at the Law Firm of JAG, P.L.L.C. understand how to navigate the criminal justice system successfully. We represent defendants charged with a variety of misdemeanor and felony offenses in State and Federal courts, including:
- Domestic Violence – domestic assault and battery, elderly abuse, harassment, stalking, sexual assault and restraining order violations
- Drug & Narcotics Charges – drug possession, drug manufacturing, drug cultivation and drug trafficking in cocaine, crack cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, prescription drugs, heroin, ecstasy and other controlled substances
- Drunk Driving – DUI-DWI Charges – driving under the influence (DUI), driving while intoxicated (DWI), vehicular homicide, drunk driving and other alcohol and drug-related driving offenses
- Firearms and Gun Offenses – assault weapons, concealed weapons, felons in possession, illegal gun sales and unlawful discharge of a weapon
- Juvenile Crimes and Juvenile Delinquency – gang activities, curfew violations, runaways, truancy, drugs, theft, underage alcohol and other juvenile crimes
- Sex Offenses – sexual assault, sexual battery, rape and other sex offenses
- Theft and Property Crimes – auto theft, burglary, fraud, credit card fraud, identity theft, receipt of stolen property, trafficking in stolen property, and worthless checks
- Traffic Offenses – drunk driving, vehicular assault, vehicular homicide, vehicular manslaughter, reckless driving, speeding and DUI-DWI offenses
- Violent Crimes – assault, battery, robbery, homicide, murder and manslaughter
- White Collar Crimes – bribery, fraud, extortion, identity theft, counterfeiting, embezzlement
- and money laundering
If you have been contacted by the police or charged with a crime we can help. For further information about felony or misdemeanor criminal charges in Florida or Federal charges throughout the United States, please contact the Law Firm of JAG, P.L.L.C. for a free initial consultation. Call our office toll free at (800) 841-7184 or locally at (305) 827-8087, or fill out the online contact form.